Thursday, June 30, 2011

Feeling sad

Just organize Louis Vuittonr files, trying to find the previous file. Can not find Louis Vuitton want to find, but found one thing, he even put me and his only video photo to delete, I do not know when he is deleted. Should be deleted when I take a bath of it. Although I was wearing pajamas, Louis Vuitton can at least also a memorial, how can he even have a little memorial thing would not leave me? Is afraid that I would one day go against each other on the web it will affect his career? Reputation are not my own it? Really do not understand. It seems he is really a very sensible but also very cautious man, and his distrust of me, my heart is really an indescribable sadness and desolation. I really do not know what I have in his mind in the end a little bit of status, which makes me crazy is also very sad. I also found that he was not happy with my photo, my ugly affected his aesthetic it? He worried about me or not with it? This I really can not think, do not want to think of.louis vuitton epi leather brea gm bag for sale


Sometimes we just feel each other's world does not exist, he does not want what I said he in a hurry in blindly. Maybe he really is a fraternity of people have a sense of responsibility, but I can not understand all his thoughts and actions, and sometimes even feel that he's not coming in my presence, and we never talked about in earnest to In the future, I do not want to ask him if he did not want to talk to Louis Vuitton, then I am not a gooseberry. Maybe we really do not have a future right, because with him is really not see a little shadow of the future, maybe my lack of security at work called it, with him still insecure. Maybe he thought I was the person it just for the sake of material comfort, but we have never had anything of substance to enjoy the luxury, as well as for his house from, but I ask, do not have to verify in the end, just that we are together should establish a basic trust each other, but he does not seem Which will lead to for me is trust, and my heart really is icy cold.louis vuitton monogram canvas petit bucket bag for sale

And his even more reluctant to talk with me, I always think we started too fast, not with those kind of empathy with each other, although we have been more or less salty not pale not talked to some of the topics to be bird But in the most ordinary conversation, as friends, know each other is still very limited. But now we do not have much of the language, especially now that I think a lack of spiritual food, and no spiritual support. Sometimes Louis Vuitton feel like a wandering, nothing to attach, but has been floating around the world in which Yan Liang. Watching world phenomena, there was nothing human joys and sorrows numb feeling. Sometimes I think he is a man without a future, always struggling how to go on, my heart really tired. Perhaps he, like me, confused life, do not know what the future looks like, so we next thing is not worth mentioning, are met now and happy as long as it does not matter. He always says he does not fit too many, not enough to live so free and easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment