Monday, June 20, 2011

I write fiction

I write fiction, mainly drawn from reality. Do not write historical themes, mainly based on two considerations, first, my knowledge accumulation is not enough, standing on the shoulders of giants history, pointing, not only shallow, it tends to look at the points. Second, I am paranoid that a period of matter, preferably by a period of one to write. Historical realism and responsibility. Even the best writers, the history is written by cultural heritage, "Paper to Zhongjue, know this practice is essential." So, I write fiction, write-only side of things, people around.
Occupy the dominant thinking of my novel is earth tenderness. Perhaps this with my personal life experiences, I have in prose "writing warmth" is mentioned, what is most precious? What is it worth to use words to commemorate? Not illusory fantasy, not making a fuss of lament, but a gentle greeting, or ramble Wenhanwennuan. My body has not been very good, for so many years, my family who are still devoted so much care, and friends encouragement and help. Gone through ignorance, I just know how to cherish. I love my family, I love my friends, I love this earthly tenderness. If I have a little bit of passion, a little bit of writing if I have the desire and impulse, I will seriously write human warmth, the beautiful words and best wishes dedicated to good people!
Ultimately the novel is to create characters, if nobody in the world, then the world is what I mean? Through characterization, pass out some ideas, demonstrate a spirit, or lashing some ugly, this is the real purpose of my writing a novel.
Would have had a lot of nonsense to say, but why friends came to visit, exclaiming to drink.
louis vuitton purses louis vuitton luggage 

No comments:

Post a Comment